Do you feel like your life is in pieces?
Are you tired of feeling worried all the time?
Do you find it difficult to wake up happy in the morning?
There is a time to carry on, but there is a time to find a different way. You’re tired of going through the motions of life. It is hard to shake those feelings of worry and sadness. You feel overwhelmed by change and all the decisions in front of you. Your relationships feel complex and complicated. You provide so much for others at work and home that you don’t have anything left for yourself.
Heal, Grow and Change
I am a compassionate therapist who offers a warm and supportive space. Personal growth is possible for everyone. Therapy is an effective strategy in that process. You will discover the insights and skills needed to heal. See the growth and create lasting positive change.
- Trauma (sexual abuse, violence, neglect, PTSD, etc.)
- Vicarious Trauma in Helping Professionals (physicians, nurses, social workers, counselors, educators)
- Stress & Life Transitions
- Self-Esteem & Emotional Disturbance
- Mood Disorders (Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar)
- Women’s Issues
Vicarious Trauma and EMDR
What about you?
- Is work causing you to feel drained?
- Do you think a lot about your patients or students outside of work hours?
- Do you have a hard time sleeping?
- Are you feeling lingering rage, sadness, or fear related to your client’s experience?
- Do you find yourself feeling numb, pessimistic, or cynical?
Does any of the above sound familiar? You might be experiencing symptoms of vicarious trauma. EMDR is a therapy approach to helping with PTSD and trauma.
My Therapy Approach
As a certified EMDR therapist, I have specialized training in trauma. In particular, vicarious trauma in helping professionals. I specialize in women’s issues and individuals going through life transitions. I incorporate mindfulness into therapy and draw from several different counseling viewpoints. As a result, our time together is effective and transforming.
Deciding to start therapy is a step towards caring for yourself. Together, we can foster wellness for you and your whole being. I am here, are you ready? Begin by requesting an initial counseling appointment. Our mental health virtual assistant will schedule you with me.
More About Me
- Years in Practice: 9 Years
- School: University of Toronto
- Year Graduated: 2013
- License and State: I.1700648 Ohio
- Membership: EMDR International Association / 58735039
- Certificate: EMDR International Association / Certified Therapist in EMDR