Individual Counseling & Therapy Services
- Anxiety Treatment
- Counseling for Trauma/PTSD
- Emotional Eating/Weight Management
- Grief & Bereavement
- Therapy for Depression
Our Approach To Counseling
Therapy is a unique experience. You meet with another person who is a complete stranger. Not only that, they listen to you talk about your life. You can feel at ease being yourself without feeling criticized.
Moving Towards Hopefulness
Pressure. Conflict. Uncertainty. Plain ol’ tired. Individual therapy can help. Your therapist will help you to identify the source of miserable feelings. Understanding how your feelings come about helps you to better deal with them. When things seem overwhelming and dark, there is still hope.
Can you relate to these statements?
- Worrying about the same problem over and over
- You don’t know who you can trust.
- Wishing there was somebody you can talk to about your feelings
- You’re interested in therapy. However, you don’t want to give up total control.
- Your struggle is negatively impacting other areas of your life.
- You’re interested in therapy but not sure how it could fit into your life.
Regardless of what obstacles you face regarding therapy, we are confident that we can help.
Individual therapy is an adventure. Discover insights, and learn how to make life more meaningful. In that case, you owe it to yourself to look into individual therapy. Request your first appointment.