Counseling and Therapist Position
Rebirth Counseling and Therapist Services LLC is a private mental health practice serving individuals and couples in Beachwood, Ohio.
We strongly believe in providing high-quality care to clients. We are focused on addressing childhood and adulthood trauma which often manifests as unresolved grief, relational issues, depression, anxiety or difficulty with stress management
We want to provide premier counseling services that meet the needs of our community through education, dialogue, and empowerment so that individuals, couples, and families seek out the help they need.
We are growing and are currently seeking experienced, highly motivated, passionate, licensed individuals who have a specialty that fits within our niche of trauma or a closely related niche.
This is an ideal position for you if you…
- Are licensed in the state of Ohio as an LPCC, LISW, LIMFT, Ph.D. or PsyD.
- Are passionate about ending the stigma around mental and behavioral health.
- Are people-oriented and enjoy collaborating with other like-minded clinicians and individuals for peer-consultation and professional support.
- Want to be able to control your schedule and have the flexibility to enjoy a healthy work/life balance.
- Enjoy the freedom of having minimal paperwork and can complete documentation within expected time frames.
- Are open to opportunities to provide education to community in-person and online to support awareness, prevention and empower others to seek needed help.
We would love to have you on our team!
Qualifications and Duties:
- Independently Licensed in the state of Ohio.
- Candidate must be able to work autonomously and also able to work collaboratively with other clinicians and staff.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong clinical skills, particularly in evidence-based treatment modalities.
- Maintain client records and submit timely documentation.
- Experienced in assessment, treatment planning, psychotherapy, and referring clients appropriately.
Licenses or certifications:
Licensed in the State of Ohio, Ph.D., PsyD, LPCC, LISW, or LIMFT.
- 3-year outpatient experience post-licensure.
- Experience with either CBT, DBT, or trauma-informed theoretical orientation is preferred.
- Private Practice Experience preferred
Job Type: Contract
This is a 1099 contractor position, which has no benefits, but competitive pay. Contractors are paid based on billable hours performed, with an average range between $45-$69 per session. We have openings for either full time or part-time. Contract clinicians can choose how many hours they work.
We would love to talk to you about how your skills would be a great fit for us. Please, submit your resume or CV to Angelia Worley