So, what’s the problem?
You are tired of being mistreated by others. You struggle with setting boundaries and loving yourself fully. Although you have experienced success, you feel like it’s not legitimate. Believe it or not, the way you feel is not uncommon.
I walk alongside my clients as they encounter and recover from different life experiences. Helping them to learn hope and healing exists. Situations from earlier in life may impact us in unexpected ways. We need to take the bold step of seeking help for growth and healing. I treat
- poor boundaries
- conflict management
life transitions (for example):
- newly married
- living with parents as an adult
- graduating or starting school
- loss of job
- promotion of job
- new parent
- loss of infant or miscarriage
- witnessing a scary event
- victim of domestic violence
- hearing about a traumatic experience
I am a certified PREPARE/ENRICH facilitator. PREPARE/ENRICH is a research-based program to help couples strengthen their relationship. I also use interventions based on the Gottman Method of couples counseling. Partners work to identify communication patterns such as The Four Horsemen.
Many partners struggle with managing conflict. Although they are not on the brink of divorce, it does not mean they have not thought about it a time or two. You do not have to wait until things get “bad” before seeking a therapist.
Build tools for your relationship to thrive. Read more about Marriage and Couples Counseling.
Spiritual Focused Counseling with a Christian Counselor
You can request Christian Counseling. Although, you do not need to be a Christian to receive faith-centered therapy services. Enhance therapy through integrating Christian practices. I provide principles and interventions based on your level of comfort and preference. Clients must feel comfortable sharing their values and beliefs. I create a judgment-free space for you to share. My hope as a Christian Counselor is that you become whole in mind, body, and soul.
Start Therapy in the Cleveland Area with Angelia
Therapy comes from the Greek word “therapueo”, which means to reverse a condition, to restore a person. I believe in anyone’s ability to change their situation.
Courage + Hope + Persistence + Person-focused care = Your transformed life
You have the strength it takes to make the changes you want in your life. Are you ready to work together? Request an appointment.
Other Counseling Services
We provide a range of counseling services at our Beachwood Counseling Office. Online Counseling is available for anyone in the state of Ohio. We treat depression, self-esteem, anxiety, grief, emotional eating, and more. If you are looking for help to see real change in your life, you are in the right place!
Other information about Me
- I am the founder and Owner of Rebirth Counseling and Therapy Services.
- I am a pastor and a worship leader.
- I went to Seminary to become a Christian Counselor
- I love doing my hair, and I may have a different hairstyle each time you see me.
- I am a certified QPR (question, persuade, refer) gatekeeper, instructor. As a certified QPR instructor, I train people to become a gatekeeper. A gatekeeper is someone who becomes skilled in recognizing if someone may be suicidal and then link that person to a professional for support. QPR is like CPR on purpose because anyone can learn to give a life-saving intervention until help arrives. Learn more about QPR here.
How I keep my cool:
- I enjoy deep breathing skills.
- Walking in the woods
- Prayer and constant gratitude to keep me calm.
- Years in Practice: 10 Years
- School: Ashland Theological Seminary
- Year Graduated: 2010
- License and State: E.0900558-SUPV Ohio
- American Counseling Association / 6295030
- Association for Counselor Education & Supervision / 6295030